Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: d1x error

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    here
    Posts
    22

    d1x error

    -When I launch d1x (descent) I get the following:

    You must be the owner of the current console to use svgalib.
    Not running in a graphics capable console,
    and unable to find one.
    svgalib: cannot get keyboard mode.

    Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed

    Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed

    -I can only play it as su

    -I mean an easy fix would be just to create a shortcut to it as su, but I think I saw a way (once) to make the SDL/SVGA work for all users. . .

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    here
    Posts
    22
    I fixed it
    I just recompiled to use SDL instead of SVGA

Similar Threads

  1. L 07 error
    By jamesgecko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 04:57 PM
  2. CRC error
    By IdroJ in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 11:43 PM
  3. Xine error after doing a Upgrade, error posted. (resolved)
    By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
  4. mkisofs error: end request: I/O error, dev 02:00 (floppy...
    By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
  5. Partition-error (Table written but error while reading!!!)
    By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor

$114.99



INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH picture

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH

$179.99



Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD picture

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD

$27.99



AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad picture

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad

$355.99



AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description) picture

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)

$59.00



Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor picture

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor

$14.49



Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13 picture

Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13

$79.99



Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New picture

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New

$284.79



Intel Core Ultra 5 250K Plus Desktop Processor - 18 cores (6P+12E) LGA 1851 picture

Intel Core Ultra 5 250K Plus Desktop Processor - 18 cores (6P+12E) LGA 1851

$189.99