-
Junior Member
registered user
d1x error
-When I launch d1x (descent) I get the following:
You must be the owner of the current console to use svgalib.
Not running in a graphics capable console,
and unable to find one.
svgalib: cannot get keyboard mode.
Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed
Error: SVGAlib Keyboard Init Failed
-I can only play it as su
-I mean an easy fix would be just to create a shortcut to it as su, but I think I saw a way (once) to make the SDL/SVGA work for all users. . .
Similar Threads
-
By jamesgecko in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-19-2004, 04:57 PM
-
By IdroJ in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 11:43 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
-
By labrador in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 01:54 AM
-
By Mad_Max_FX in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 03:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Yealink SIP-T48S Ultra-Elegant Gigabit IP Phone 16-Line 7in VoIP Phone
$89.00

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99