Kirpi,

First, in support of Knoppix.Net - this is a "volunteer" supported forum, people help others because they WANT to, not sure if the support you got from Libranet was "volunteer" or not, but here, people post issues, and other people (who might be able to help) try and help them...

Second, from your isitial post, considering you just state "my drive was not full", and not exactly any perticulars on your drive, like capacity, free, or used space, nor things like "how much memory do you have?" stuff - the post was kinda vague to reply to... My assumption was that you really DID run up to a "Disk Full", and when the download died, the temp space was freed up so you didn't see that the drive really was full...

Third, I might have replied to your initial post, if it wasn't that I have been helping other people out, working a graveyard shift (other job), and "somehow" didn't find any time to even read any new posts lately... (not that I am a big Guru here, I try to help as many people as I can, but, as one persons issues "can" take a lot more time from someone...)

Fourth, as I always thought, and you seemed to get the jest of it, sometimes, the best help for some people, is not helping them -=- they tend to find answers to the issues on there own, and then, these people are even more "empowered" with the knowledge, and skills, that they found there own answers...

Lastly, as you might guess, since this forum is "staffed", if you can call it that, with volunteers, sometimes you post a issue, and no one else has ever had the issue come up - would you want me, someone who never got that specific error message, to "give you advice" on something I don't know about??? Heck, if you had a hard drive installation of Knoppix, and been running it for, say, ten years now -=- then got this error message -=- me, never having that specific error, and wanting to help you, could be doing you more damage, than good... Like, I could have suggested re-installing Knoppix to correct your error - true, it "might" fix your error, but at a severely dangerous cost to you, and your installation, right????

Don't get down on anyone here, because you didn't get a response in a week, sometimes, some of the people here, try and assist people by actually creating the "same" situation on there own systems, and trying to repeat the same issue, and then working out, on there own system, a way to resolve the issue - not sure if anyone here was doing this, or not, but, they could have been...

One final thing -=- Fantastic Kirpi, for not only finding out the resolve to the issue, but also, for finding it out on your own, and lastly, for replying to your original post with your resolve - I am sure that if "someone" else has the same situation, and error, they may be able to gain insight from your resolution as well

Cuddles