Hi
I am a aknoppix newbie and a relative linux one at that but whilst working in brasil I was in the desperate need of a good linux box and had next to no bandwidth.
Answer: purchase a brasillian computer mag with knoppix 3.3 on the cover cd.
Great stuff..
So I boot it with keyboard=us and I can get it all working and installed and after some effort I have set KDE up in english and pretty much everything seems OK.
Problem: apt-get and other applications spout out portugese when they go wrong!
And I'm left stranded.
Below is a guide from Kurumin, (an excellent brasillian distribution of knoppix with some excellent install scripts) which details how to add english support but I can't run apt-get install locales...
http://www.guiadohardware.net/linux/...ish_how-to.txt
Some one please help!
Obrigado
Simon

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Lot of (5) Samsung 32GB 2RX4 DDR4-2133 ECC REG RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB
$875.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50