-
Junior Member
registered user
Extracting Cloop Images...
Hello,
Hopefully, someone here will be able to help me with my dire issue. A while back, I made a Remaster Knoppix CD, but silly me didn't save the hard disk image of what I have changed and the traditional remastering system does not work, Ok, so now that we know my restrictions,
Is it possible for me to boot Knoppix itself, pop in my Remastered CD, and send it commands to remake the hard drive image? If so, how. I presume this is fairly simple, just that I need to know how to decompress the Cloop Image.
So ya, put it straight out here, how can I decompress the Cloop Image used By Knoppix so I can re-remaster my cd? Thx for all input
mark
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By downdogWoof in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-04-2005, 05:36 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-23-2005, 03:06 PM
-
By echobeach in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 12:48 PM
-
By TomPittman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 01:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

LOT OF 8 Samsung 32gb 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA RE3 12 DC1 Server Memory M393A4G43AB3
$1849.95

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SET OF 8 (64GB) - Micron MTA9ASF1G72PZ 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-RD1-11 Memory
$225.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

LOT OF 5 Samsung M378A1G43DB0-CPB 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx1 PC4-2133P Desktop Memory
$130.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98