I would like to mount and read the ntfs partitions on my computer I'm currently using knoppix with... and be able to write some files to a floppy or other media... how do I mount these directories? (from the cmd line) thx
I would like to mount and read the ntfs partitions on my computer I'm currently using knoppix with... and be able to write some files to a floppy or other media... how do I mount these directories? (from the cmd line) thx

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00