-
Simple configuration problems?
I would like to remaster a simple one with the background I want, task bar size and icons, even the clock type or whatever. Where do I look to change this stuff? I would like to put these config files into my .../sources/..., but I can't find what to edit!
Similar Threads
-
By bob58 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:25 AM
-
By jborges in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2004, 02:24 AM
-
By mobad in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 02:29 AM
-
By Kowood in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By veuf in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro 4U 32x 3.5 Bays 4-Nodes | 8x E5-2660 v3 2.6Ghz | 64gb RAM | 9207-8i
$699.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038ML-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$134.99

DELL POWEREDGE FC640 Server FHH8V W/×2 Intel Xeon Gold 6142,0KHKN5. *READ⬇*
$130.00

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40