-
Junior Member
registered user
Patrion?
Another noob question from Prons, but I heard before I could take some free space and make it a new Patrion. How can I do that?
The reason I ask is because I am trying to find a way to get my files to survive when I install another Linux.
-
Junior Member
registered user
do you mean partition? and if so, depending on what distro of linux you use, there should be a way to partition your disk within the install, i know redhat can do everything but resize, mandrake does everything, gentoo does it all, as does slackware
and i believe knoppix also has an fdisk (non graphical) and cfdisk (graphical) partition system
to use it with knoppix just boot up, get into a root terminal and type cfdisk
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$693.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00