-
Junior Member
registered user
Patrion?
Another noob question from Prons, but I heard before I could take some free space and make it a new Patrion. How can I do that?
The reason I ask is because I am trying to find a way to get my files to survive when I install another Linux.
-
Junior Member
registered user
do you mean partition? and if so, depending on what distro of linux you use, there should be a way to partition your disk within the install, i know redhat can do everything but resize, mandrake does everything, gentoo does it all, as does slackware
and i believe knoppix also has an fdisk (non graphical) and cfdisk (graphical) partition system
to use it with knoppix just boot up, get into a root terminal and type cfdisk
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Golf Challenge - Sierra On-Line - 1982 / Atari 400/800
$199.95

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800XL Computer Bundle Tested Fully Working
$299.00