UncleTammy,
I agree with garyng, I elect NOT to help some people, not because I don't want to, but because I don't have the knowledge to help them...
In your case, I don't have Win2K, I used to have Win98 - so I couldn't help you with your FIRST issue... I don't have a wireless network card either, so I couldn't really help you with your second issue either... So, unless you like to get responses that DON'T help you, or are knowledgable to solve your issues, then maybe I could have suggested a "common" Windows response for you....
Have you installed Knoppix to your hard drive? Then you should... And if you installed it already to your hard drive, then re-install it -=- this is the "COMMON" response for Microsoft and any OS they have, and support....
As one last point, if you did post a question of these two before, where is it? Which forum was it placed in? And lastly, I noted that your nic and status as well: This is your FIRST posting on this nickname...
This forum, and web site is supported by volunteers, not "paid" employees of Microsoft, or like Microsoft, don't expect to be "on hold" for support for more than four hours on a new released OS, like it is in Windows, if you need support on a "paid" bases, I am quite sure "google" has some company ads that are willing to assist you for a price, but, you will get "devoted" "non-ego" support then... (ego maniacs are not just Linux only, we don't have the market on them, in fact, I am quite sure that M$ has a lot more then Linux)
Thank you not to flame, when your bases behind your flame is not to get a resolve, but to flame...
Cuddles

Commodore Amiga 1010 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive 880K WORKS GREAT
$179.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00