-
Junior Member
registered user
yeh thats what I was thinking, currently all partitions are for linux, so I'm assuming I'd need to format them to DOS?
edit; ok reset partitions as W95 FAT32, reset with the norton ghost disc present and CD-ROM as first boot choice, still goes to the knoppix loader. I think I'll probably need to create it as an el torito disc
Similar Threads
-
By TMan63 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-26-2005, 09:26 PM
-
By SpankySTD in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 08:49 PM
-
By Craig2 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 02:22 PM
-
By dtk in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 02:58 PM
-
By spreadthecream in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99