-
Junior Member
registered user
Problems booting on a PcChips mainboard
Well I´m more than a newy in this kind of OS but I want to learn in orther to get free from Mr Bill monster (also call windows). Well here´s the problem I have a PcChips motherboard and i can´t boot Knoppix linux. The processor is a PIII 450Mhz, so you can see it is quite an old computer. I´ve tried putting this when te program starts:
knoppix lang=us screen=1024x768 dma desktop=kde
And the only thing I can see its a penguin in a black screen.
Thanks
Pablo
Similar Threads
-
By candtalan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 10:18 AM
-
By saffo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By Axiomatico in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:05 AM
-
By bennettr in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-19-2004, 10:54 AM
-
By koolmoose in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 01:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung 840 EVO 1 TB Internal 2.5 SSD Solid State Drive S/N S1D9NSAFB08570
$389.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+ Plus 5G 11" (Unlocked T-Mobile) Excellent Condition 
$99.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99