I had a similar problem. What I did was
boot from the cd
edit the /etc/lilo.conf (ramdisk copy) to identify
hda as the boot drive
run lilo with the options to specify the locations of the map files
eject the cd and reboot
I had a similar problem. What I did was
boot from the cd
edit the /etc/lilo.conf (ramdisk copy) to identify
hda as the boot drive
run lilo with the options to specify the locations of the map files
eject the cd and reboot

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$117.14
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage eMachines eTower 500is Celeron 500MHz 256MB 40GB Win98 PC Tower Computer
$125.00
Vintage Genius LAN E3000II Pocket LAN Adapter CIB Complete Box Manual Floppy PS2
$49.99
Vintage Compaq Presario 1200 Laptop Celeron 600MHz 20GB Floppy Drive *Windows Me
$140.00
Vintage 1st Gen 5V Intel Pentium 60 MHz SX835 CPU A80501-60 FDIV Socket 4 P5
$277.59
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00