-
Senior Member
registered user
~/.xinitrc
I want to set the default cheatcodes to boot at runlevel 3 and then set fluxbox to automatically startup with a script that runs at the end of the runlevel 3 init and startx's as knoppix to launch fluxbox. I know how to do that much.
I'd also like to launch some programs when fluxbox starts, and I was under the impression I could just add startup commands for them in /etc/skel/.xinitrc after the line which starts fluxbox.
However pogo does not want to run like this. Anyone know how I can start it automatically with fluxbox?
Similar Threads
-
By rylcomputer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 03:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$239.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99