I am using the CD to boot up my PC and I want to delete files on my Windows HD.
I Unmount the hda2 and uncheck the "read only" check mark box and then go into the hda2, navigate to the file(s) I want to delete and I get the message box comming up that says cannot delete and the ooptions are to "cance", "skip", "skip all".
Does anyone have any Ideas?
I just thought now as I am typing this that it may be that I have to take out the check mark "read only" for each of these files.
If this is so then I am sorry to wast your time reading this.

Vintage PC sleeper case 2000 Pentium 4 full tower 6 drive bays
$59.99
Vintage Memorex Telex 122-Key AT Terminal Keyboard 96550264
$100.00
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Retro 16-bit miroSOUND FM10 Sound Card Yamaha OPL 3 FM-Synthesizer NEW
$449.00
Vintage Arrick Robotics Enhanced 16 I/O Logic Board 900867 REV A Control Card
$426.96
Vintage PPI Super Sketch G2400 for Texas Instruments TI99/4A
$150.00
Vintage Tei Inc 1977 CPU Assembly 13260 Circuit Board
$145.00
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95
Vintage 1995 Adobe Premiere 4.2 Education Version Macintosh Editing Software
$79.99