I removed rpm and librpm4 and reinstalled them and it worked!
Hello,
I am trying to reinstall my KDE as it got removed when i did an apt-get dist-upgrade.
I think i understand what i need to do to get that going again but, I am runing in to this problem:
To install KDE it tells me i need kpackage. Ok no problem, I do an apt-get install kpackage and it tells me:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
kpackage: Depends: librpm4 (>= 4.0.3) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: rpm (>= 4.0.3-0) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages
The problem is I have both librpm4 and rpm on my system in the newest versions.
I don't know what to do , i'm stuck.
I removed rpm and librpm4 and reinstalled them and it worked!

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99