Hello,
I'have the same problem with the latest knoppix 3.3
and a SATALINK 3112 PCI controller
anyone can help,
maybe explaining the easieast way to use this:
http://www.infowares.com/linux/
precompiled modules
Thanks
G.
Hey all,
I'm booting off the Knoppix 3.4 c't cd with kernel 2.6.3.
I've got a brand new Athlon 64 system and I'll be damned if I can get Knoppix to install on my two WD 120GB SATA drives. They're plugged into my Silicon Image 3114 Controller on the ZNF3-150 Chaintech Zenith motherboard.
When I lsmod, I don't see anything regarding sata (sata_sil, or libata)
What do I need to do to get my drives to be seen? I probably need to insmod a module or put one in @ boot with expert26, but I don't know which to use...
Anyone?
Thanks in Advance!
~ Rob
Hello,
I'have the same problem with the latest knoppix 3.3
and a SATALINK 3112 PCI controller
anyone can help,
maybe explaining the easieast way to use this:
http://www.infowares.com/linux/
precompiled modules
Thanks
G.
Depends, Are they in a RAID 0 Array? If they are it isnt going to work.
If they are standalone then i dont know why.
It's actually a single disk,
ehm my question was more of a newbie kind![]()
What's the easiest way to load at boot a precompiled module (maybe from floppy disk) without remastering knoppix?
thanks
G.

Dell PowerEdge T430 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug 2X E5-2680 V3 Twelve Core 2.5Ghz 192GB 3X 2
$949.99
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19