-
Junior Member
registered user
I re-installed after formatting ext2. Now as before (see my earlier post in the this thread) I have no internet. Seems install only gets network right if I use Knoppix style install.
Why can't I use ext3 or get network right with Debian style install?
Is there a way to use the partition scheme I want before installing, maybe with a configuration file instead of having to move directories and edit config files afterwards?
Similar Threads
-
By Luke Riches in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 08:15 AM
-
By mike19 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-14-2004, 01:11 AM
-
By c123 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 09:31 AM
-
By bigjohn in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 12:33 PM
-
By Slo in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-15-2003, 06:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01