Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Install Error

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3

    Install Error

    I am trying to install knoppix on my HP 64MB Win 98 machine. I made the partion for linux (4gigs) and swap (250mb) using partion magic. I can get the CD to load (though it takes a while) and I hit ctl-alt-F2 to get the root menu. I click on okay on the make sure to back up warning....then I get this error

    error: expected at least 7 tokens for --checklist, have 4. Use --help to list options....


    what does this mean? How do I fix it?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2
    I got the same error while installing Knoppix DVD 4.0 to HDD. It was in VMWare and I have setup HDD as SCSI. I reconfigured HDD to be IDE and error didn't appear again.

Similar Threads

  1. Error after Hdd install
    By twistedalpha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 08:30 AM
  2. Install Error
    By adamherb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 07:22 PM
  3. Knoppix install read error around 80%, install another way?
    By nmz787 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:17 AM
  4. How to get rid of apt-get -f install [Error]
    By TheCyberDude in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 10:39 AM
  5. error after hd install
    By misagh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 12:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch picture

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch

$19.99



Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch

$46.99



NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch picture

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch

$49.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S... picture

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...

$9.64



10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W picture

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W

$39.99



TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597 picture

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597

$36.98



Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch picture

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch

$115.00



Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks picture

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks

$224.95



5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play picture

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play

$31.99