Is there a program that can build a file from a MD5 sum? This would make a lot of sense to use in back up because the check sum is only a kilo big. I can understand if it would me very slow but stil I would help me alot.
Is there a program that can build a file from a MD5 sum? This would make a lot of sense to use in back up because the check sum is only a kilo big. I can understand if it would me very slow but stil I would help me alot.
if there is none for MD5 is there some other?
MD5 is only a checksum used to verify the integrity of file(s). It would be black magic if you can turn a MD5 number back to what it is calculated from.
bzip2 is the best you can get now.
yea I figured that it wasn't possible(for now)
But couldn't hurt to ask.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX
$14.99
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop i5-12500H RTX 3050 Ti 16GB RAM 1.5TB SSD
$550.00
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99