-
Senior Member
registered user
I tried to install by running the setup file for ie6 from a CD. after about 20 minutes, (around 70% of the install) I found that the remaining 4 Gig on my HD had been entirely consummed and, when i typed 'df' into the console, my HD was at 100% capacity!
I had exactly the same experience. I didn't make any further progress.
Two websites I did use regularly only work with, sorry, I mean are 'optimsed' for IE5 - shamefully one of these is the UK Jobcentre plus (Uk goverment) website on which I want to use the job search function.....
The other is just an inconvenience.....
Stu.....
Similar Threads
-
By jimbob in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:01 AM
-
By Andy© in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 05:03 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 07:35 AM
-
By ndd in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 02:42 AM
-
By g-ahmadi in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-21-2003, 12:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5ββ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08