Kmail yes? Sorry I'm blind.
Sorry for the newbie question, where would I find an email application? I have Konqueror browser working fine over a local network but can't seem to figure out where there's an email application.
Kmail yes? Sorry I'm blind.
Erm.. where do I find sendmail?
/edit/ ok well I found 'mail' in /KNOPPIX/usr/bin/ - seems to get the mail out & over the network but seems a bit glitchy, is that just me or should I be using a different transport?
Thanks for any suggestions for a total novice as far as Knoppix goes. Love this OS already though. Up & running, browsing & sending mail (well after a fashion anyway..) in less than an hour from a complete standing start - All I can say to anyone scared by earlier grapples with less polished linux versions is.. things really seem to have moved on.. great.
Whistling the theme tune to 'The Great Escape' here.. this might be the point at which I finally feel confident enough to go non-microsoft?

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00