Hi,
1) I would prefer deleting Koffice (because OO is still more mature) and some games to get it in a CD. A DVD with more software would also be nice.
2) The new Knoppix should boot with kernel 2.6 as default, because hardware support is much better in 2.6. I have a relatively new notebook (2.2GHz Celeron, Acer 23x) where 2.4 hangs when booting into X. 2.6 boots without problems (under Danix).
3) PLEASE add the option compact to lilo.conf! Otherwise the loading of the kernel takes a VERY long time. If this option sometimes causes problems an additional menu option in lilo.conf can overgo this problem.
4) hdparm: I tested the recent Danix. Because Danix is a splitoff of Knoppix I think the problems under the newest Danix can also concern the newest Knoppix. Danix doesn't activate any optimications per default. This is bad, because a lot of performance is lost per defaultSo optimal hdparm-Settings after boot/installation would be very nice. Especially for newbies.
5a) KDM: Don't forget to call fc-cache before mastering the CD! Otherwise KDM takes a VERY long time to start.
5b) KDM: This is maybe only a problem under Danix. But because Danix is a splitoff of Knoppix it may also concern the new Knoppix. After installation I cannot login as a normal user!!
I hope these suggestions help a little...

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$245.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14s Laptop 14” Laptop Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$249.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50