-
Regarding File Saving in Konqueror
Hi , all
I am unable to save my urdu text in Knoppix ... lets say I write something in kedit and save it with urdu name .... it does not display that urdu string instead shows question marks (???) ... also when I open the file it displays ??? in place of text that I have saved ...
I guess konqueror does not support Urdu ... how do i change it so that it does ???? I've tried changing it to urdu font ... it doesn't work !!!
Similar Threads
-
By satimis in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-29-2005, 12:34 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 02:16 AM
-
By ix86i in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 04:17 AM
-
By urpk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By twgray in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-01-2003, 11:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99