-
>soething is weird,
Yeah, it really seems to be a little left field.
I think you are refering to my earlier post when you say you followed a "HOWTO".
I was merely describing how I solved a particular problem. I am not an expert on linux, though I do have a number of years experience.
Similar Threads
-
By radnor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 02:58 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 01:09 AM
-
By liebrand in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 04:28 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 02:55 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-12-2003, 02:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 870 EVO 1TB, 2.5 inch Internal SSD
$135.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00

SAMSUNG XE310XBA Chromebook 4 11.6" Intel N4020 4GB 32GB CLEAN UP TO DATE X3 LOT
$89.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM88-NG-1 RAM IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab A11+
$119.49

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

8/10 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro SM-T638 128GB, Wi-Fi 5G Unlocked 10.1 BLACK
$339.00