-
The HOWTO I used
Hi, Rink!
I don't believe that I know about your post
. The HOWTO that I followed is listed in the Knoppix.net Docs tab under the title "HomePartitionHowTo -- How to move your /home to a new partition". I will be trying some of the other suggestions that people have made in this thread and will post my fstab and output from fdisk -l (as root) as soon as I can get back on the machine (my wife is busy using it for some important work and I will have to wait until it is free).
Regards,
-- Dr. U
Similar Threads
-
By radnor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 02:58 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 01:09 AM
-
By liebrand in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 04:28 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 02:55 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-12-2003, 02:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1B1 16GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2133P-RBB-11 Server Memory RAM
$70.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingbox 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory
$369.99

32GB Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1RK PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory
$118.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98