Assuming that it has the same type of cheat codes available for use then try knoppix xvrefresh=60 xmodule=?? replace the ?? with the module for the video card in the system and you may want to add a screen= for the screen size as well.
I downloaded the Knoppix-STD following reading a TECHTV ScreenSavers segment on recovering lost passwords. I purchased an old HP LH NetServerPro from Dovebid auctions two months ago. It has NT installed on it. I want to use thus server to store encoded audio files from my Wireless Tech Radio Internet streamed radio talk show on Wireless technologies.
The folks at Knoppix-STD.org suggested my issues are Knoppix related so to try here.
I successfully burned the CD and can BOOT the HP machine. After POST when the Knoppix program appears to begin to load I get one (1) clean screen display then problems.
The screen appears to squish UP into 2/3 of the screen display. Nothing appears in the bottom 1/3. Also the text only display appears shifted 15-20 characters or more to the RIGHT and wraps around to the left side by 6-8 characters. I suspect information on the bottom is not displayed at all.
I would appreciate any assistance anyone can provide me here in diagnosing the problem. Please ask me the questions I need to answer to help you assist me. I'll re-run the problem to try to identify and answers your questions.
Maybe we can interatively decode what's going on.
Thanks anyone.
Jim Sutton
Founder, Wireless Tech Radio
Assuming that it has the same type of cheat codes available for use then try knoppix xvrefresh=60 xmodule=?? replace the ?? with the module for the video card in the system and you may want to add a screen= for the screen size as well.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99
Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$70.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
WD Re 3TB Enterprise 3.5" HDD SATA 6Gb/s 7200RPM 64MB Cache
$70.00