Try apt-get install evolution.
Hello...I accidently erased a file that runs the Ximian evolution...I liked that program but cannot seem to get it by apt-get...it says it doesnt recognize "ximian"....I also cannot find the link for it either...please help!!!
Try apt-get install evolution.
If apt tells you it is already installed at the latest version then use --reinstall in the line as well.
thanks guys......i got it back...bob

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
$170.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
$140.00