-
Fluxbox, hdd install, debian wallpaper
I'm using fluxbox as my WM as kde is a little heavy for my thinkpad 600 laptop.
Everything seems set up correctly, except, a few seconds after fluxbox starts, the default background of my chosen style changes to the debian wallpaper.
I've tried xsetroot with no success.
Any ideas how to stop this happening?
--
TimW
-
Senior Member
registered user
Have a look at ~/.fluxbox. There may be a file in there using bsetbg or somesuch.
-
Closest I can see is:
Code:
rootCommand: bsetroot -gradient flatcrossdiagonalgradient -from rgb:4/6/8 -to rgb:3/48/6
in /usr/share/fluxbox/styles/Operation
which is referenced in ~/.fluxbox/init
Operation being the style I'm using.
My guess it;s something nasty that KDM is doing, as it's the kdm background. I might have a go at editing the KDM files.
Currently, running restart from the fluxbox menu resets the background to what I want......
Hrm.
--
TimW
Similar Threads
-
By maxIT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 07:54 AM
-
By dr_rude in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 01:37 AM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 05:56 PM
-
By zeeboid in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 01:07 PM
-
By xetaprime in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-28-2002, 04:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$640.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00