Have a look at ~/.fluxbox. There may be a file in there using bsetbg or somesuch.
I'm using fluxbox as my WM as kde is a little heavy for my thinkpad 600 laptop.
Everything seems set up correctly, except, a few seconds after fluxbox starts, the default background of my chosen style changes to the debian wallpaper.
I've tried xsetroot with no success.
Any ideas how to stop this happening?
--
TimW
Have a look at ~/.fluxbox. There may be a file in there using bsetbg or somesuch.
Closest I can see is:
in /usr/share/fluxbox/styles/OperationCode:rootCommand: bsetroot -gradient flatcrossdiagonalgradient -from rgb:4/6/8 -to rgb:3/48/6
which is referenced in ~/.fluxbox/init
Operation being the style I'm using.
My guess it;s something nasty that KDM is doing, as it's the kdm background. I might have a go at editing the KDM files.
Currently, running restart from the fluxbox menu resets the background to what I want......
Hrm.
--
TimW

Vintage Apple IIgs 3.5” & 5.25” Floppy Disk Drives A9M0106 A9M0107 Untested
$115.00
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00
5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99