Hi,
1) I would prefer deleting Koffice (because OO is still more mature) and some games to get it in a CD. A DVD with more software would also be nice.
2) The new Knoppix should boot with kernel 2.6 as default, because hardware support is much better in 2.6. I have a relatively new notebook (2.2GHz Celeron, Acer 23x) where 2.4 hangs when booting into X. 2.6 boots without problems (under Danix).
3) PLEASE add the option compact to lilo.conf! Otherwise the loading of the kernel takes a VERY long time. If this option sometimes causes problems an additional menu option in lilo.conf can overgo this problem.
4) hdparm: I tested the recent Danix. Because Danix is a splitoff of Knoppix I think the problems under the newest Danix can also concern the newest Knoppix. Danix doesn't activate any optimications per default. This is bad, because a lot of performance is lost per defaultSo optimal hdparm-Settings after boot/installation would be very nice. Especially for newbies.
5a) KDM: Don't forget to call fc-cache before mastering the CD! Otherwise KDM takes a VERY long time to start.
5b) KDM: This is maybe only a problem under Danix. But because Danix is a splitoff of Knoppix it may also concern the new Knoppix. After installation I cannot login as a normal user!!
I hope these suggestions help a little...

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00