I think you guys should inlcude support for sata raid, as that is increasingly more and more popular. I have it myself, and I can't recover data from my harddrive because of this problem.
I think you guys should inlcude support for sata raid, as that is increasingly more and more popular. I have it myself, and I can't recover data from my harddrive because of this problem.
This should be fixed with Kernel 2.6 and Knoppix 3.4.Originally Posted by poopyman67
cu
Fabian
yes 2.6 kernel will indeed recognise your sata raid array as individual disks only.
I believe hardware raid is not supported anymore.....only software raid.
The 2.6 kernel also needs to do something about managing winRAID IRQs.
When I connect my RAID drives to the on-board RAID connectors.... I lose use of my sound-card!
Similarly, my hardware set up crashes Fedora Core 1 because of the IRQs all going to IRQ 9.
Hello,
can anyone explain the easiest way to use this
http://www.infowares.com/linux/
precompiled sata modules ?
Thanks
G.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition 3.0GHz Processor SR2PA LGA2011 10 Core CPU
$162.95
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$150.00