-
Make it smaller
I have several old computers running 4 gb hard drives. I have them at my office, and they run Windows 2k. I would like to put Knoppix on them but if I did then I wouldn't have much room for software I want to install. Could the next version of Knoppix have an option to just install KDE and the basic stuff needed for compiling and other common things? Or mabey just packae selection. I don't need 2 office suites, 2 browsers and 10 text editors, I'm fine with one.
Similar Threads
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 11:45 AM
-
By gummimann in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 12
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 06:19 PM
-
By umbra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 07:20 PM
-
By newguy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2003, 10:50 PM
-
By in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-19-2002, 07:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00