Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Mouse

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4

    Mouse

    I installed Knoppix on my external harddrive and it works great. I use the pivot method posted by tinker in order to boot from the external harddrive. Anyway I want to know why all the sudden I can't use my nYko Air Flo mouse. It worked in knoppix fine when I booted from the cd. However as I stated before when I run debian linux off the harddrive that I installed from the knoppix cd I can't use my mouse. I have to use the mouse on my keyboard(I use a laptop). Anyway I hope somone can help.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933

    Re: Mouse

    Quote Originally Posted by PhR057Y
    Anyway I want to know why all the sudden I can't use my nYko Air Flo mouse. .
    Well what kind of mouse is it? If it's USB are the drivers loaded for it? I have

    usbcore
    hid
    usbmouse

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4
    Its usb. When I boot it loads and recognizes the mouse. I noticed after I use the cd to boot to the harddrive I can't any thing that is a usb device except the harddrive.

Similar Threads

  1. Mouse in 2.4?
    By Stealth870 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 12:18 AM
  2. Mouse
    By xdentan in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2004, 01:50 AM
  3. mouse and video
    By snicker in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2003, 03:27 AM
  4. how to make my Mouse Systems mouse work with knoppix?
    By clfest in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:59 AM
  5. No Mouse
    By woodpusher in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2002, 12:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p

$499.88



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM) picture

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)

$299.95



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb

$374.99



Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD

$378.93



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700 picture

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700

$289.99



Dell PowerEdge R640 Server 2.10Ghz 32-Core 64GB RAM Startup picture

Dell PowerEdge R640 Server 2.10Ghz 32-Core 64GB RAM Startup

$763.95



Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S picture

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S

$660.00



Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710

$349.99