Well what kind of mouse is it? If it's USB are the drivers loaded for it? I haveOriginally Posted by PhR057Y
usbcore
hid
usbmouse
I installed Knoppix on my external harddrive and it works great. I use the pivot method posted by tinker in order to boot from the external harddrive. Anyway I want to know why all the sudden I can't use my nYko Air Flo mouse. It worked in knoppix fine when I booted from the cd. However as I stated before when I run debian linux off the harddrive that I installed from the knoppix cd I can't use my mouse. I have to use the mouse on my keyboard(I use a laptop). Anyway I hope somone can help.
Well what kind of mouse is it? If it's USB are the drivers loaded for it? I haveOriginally Posted by PhR057Y
usbcore
hid
usbmouse
Its usb. When I boot it loads and recognizes the mouse. I noticed after I use the cd to boot to the harddrive I can't any thing that is a usb device except the harddrive.

TerraMaster F2-210 2-Bay NAS Server Cloud Storage
$199.95
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99