Your Senao card is probably a Prism2.5 and to put that into Master mode you would need the hostap driver. This would cause your card to act like an AP. I'm not sure if that is what you want, but Knoppix 3.3 doesn't have the hostap driver.
Does not seem to work on my system with either a Senao card or an SMC card. Infact the only two modes that my 3.3 version of Knoppix recognizes are ad-hoc and managed.
I would like to use this machine for sharing my network connection wirelessly. I have the system booting from CD and floppy so that I can save a knoppix.sh to set the config to whatever I want, but I can't get the card to come up in a sharing mode. I am trying to avoid using Ad-hoc so I can easily switch from the test PC setup and a working wireless network.
-Randy
Your Senao card is probably a Prism2.5 and to put that into Master mode you would need the hostap driver. This would cause your card to act like an AP. I'm not sure if that is what you want, but Knoppix 3.3 doesn't have the hostap driver.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 32GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$292.50
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00