-
Junior Member
registered user
Autentication !!!
I have to customise Knoppix in such a way that user logging on Knoppix CD should be authenticated by Linux Server in the network.
I know the IP of Linux Server and its static.
So do I need to mount whole /etc of Server to local Knoppix user or a link will work. I tried both way, but mounting /etc took long time and I was unable to create link. Is there any way to create link of network directory?
Moreover how do I get loggin screen ??
I m in deep trouble plz help out??
Thanking You in advance...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SAMSUNG 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5 4800MHZ ECC MEMORY MODULE | M324R4GA3BB0 - CQK0D
$599.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98