-
Junior Member
registered user
How do I reinitialize a profile from last session logout
Hi.
I have a hard disc install of knoppix. I am trying to find a way to reinitialize all running processes to start off clean next time I login as root. If I logout and don't close programs, the next time I login, they all resume. How do I clean and reinitialize all the processes?
This question is in part related to another post that I made. I have some processes which are hogging CPU ressources and the kill command just wont work. Any ideas on how to reinitialize? Any help/ideas is much appreciated.
[email protected]
Similar Threads
-
By chain in forum General Support
Replies: 26
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By markgilmore1 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 04:24 PM
-
By bigdaddy in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 01:55 AM
-
By skydiesis in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-12-2003, 08:41 PM
-
By marcdevon in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2003, 10:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01