I just tried new CeBIT beta 3.4 version (CD sized ), with 2.6 kernel and all works nicely BUT NO WAY TO SETUP NETWORKING...
I have some kind of IRQ mess, and I dont know how to Fix it!
Anyone else with similar problem on 5-in-1 Gericom modell?
I just tried new CeBIT beta 3.4 version (CD sized ), with 2.6 kernel and all works nicely BUT NO WAY TO SETUP NETWORKING...
I have some kind of IRQ mess, and I dont know how to Fix it!
Anyone else with similar problem on 5-in-1 Gericom modell?
I split your post so that it gets the attention it deserves. It is best to start your own post unless you are specifically answering to or inquiring about the original topic.
What kind of network card do you have? Has it worked w/ Knoppix/Linux before?
Thanks for extra work!
My XP says I have Realtek RTL8139/810x Familiy Fast Ethernet NIC...
but I think the card works... it is something related to the asigning of IRQ.
Also dont know how to disable this (GERICOM masked all BIOS access with logo...)

Dell Inspiron 7500 ENG setup video VHS VID 17500 Sealed 4697T Vintage
$49.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Iomega Bernoulli 90 PRO 90MB SCSI Removable Disk Drive + Extras
$124.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Rare Vintage Commodore Solid State Red LED Calculator 897D w/ box & manual
$49.99
Epson LQ-570+ Vintage Dot Matrix Printer Tested w/Cable - READ
$100.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00