Thanks for extra work!
My XP says I have Realtek RTL8139/810x Familiy Fast Ethernet NIC...
but I think the card works... it is something related to the asigning of IRQ.
Also dont know how to disable this (GERICOM masked all BIOS access with logo...)
Thanks for extra work!
My XP says I have Realtek RTL8139/810x Familiy Fast Ethernet NIC...
but I think the card works... it is something related to the asigning of IRQ.
Also dont know how to disable this (GERICOM masked all BIOS access with logo...)

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00