Well with what you just said that would turn me away.
Hope the actual Distro is better.
A live demo CD version of the Sun Java Desktop System came with Linux Format's cover disc. The actual distro is based on SuSE, per the reviews, but the live demo is based on Morphix! Bizarre.
Unfortunately, the demo is as proprietary as the actual distro, so there's no freely-available download. It didn't run on either the AMD K6/166 or the K6/550 I tried. It did run on an Athlon 2600+ box. It was faster than all the other "full-size" live Linux CDs I've tried (and I've tried quite a few), but felt much more stripped down.
Nice-looking interface, but it is Gnome at bottom (I prefer KDE), and it's got some strange quirks. For example, instead of xmms, you get a media player written in Java that has severely limited capabilities.
Well with what you just said that would turn me away.
Hope the actual Distro is better.

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Lenovo ThinkSystem SN550 Blade | 7X16 | 01KP356 | Drives and RAM not included
$299.99