My system crashed a few days ago. One thing that is not working anymore is that I can't hit Alt-F2 to open up a pop up window that allows me to type in a command (such as kwrite) which starts kwrite immediately, instead of my having to go to the kmenu, or starting a bash shell (the pop up disappears as soon as the command is run).
What can I do to get this key sequence to work again (Alt-F2), and is there a post, or a site, that describes other shortcuts? I'm aware of the KDE control center that shows some shortcuts, I'm wondering about other shortcuts that I know exist, but don't know what they are.
Also, is there a site that describes what the key sequences are for the SysRq key, and how to use the key after a crash?
How about the other keys (windows, sleep, wake up, power) and remapping them? Is there a site that explains this? Can someone post a how to <a href=http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2398&sid=2cab65d4f996b37e28b0f97a8 6956c01>here</a>?
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...b0f97a86956c01
Thanks!

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99