-
Junior Member
registered user
Proxim Orinoco Gold B/G Combo WLAN Card Compatibility
I was wondering, what kind of compatiibility is there with Knoppix, or Linux Slackware, with Proxim's Orinoco Gold B/G Combo WLAN Card. I am going to be using Netstumbler and Airsnort. Also, I will be using it for home use with my wireless router. Are there sufficent drivers for it? Thanks.
-
i too have a proxim orinoco pcmcia a/b/g silver wlan adapter that i have tried many different drivers and patches and non seem to work. i duel boot w/win xp and redhat 9.0
the card work fine in windows but is not detected in linux no matter what driver i try to use....any suggestions? Thanx
-
Same here.
I've got a Proxim ORiNOCO pcmcia b/g gold card, but I've never had any success in getting any linux distro to recognize it.
Similar Threads
-
By Jberryman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-03-2005, 12:48 PM
-
By lugnuts in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-08-2005, 07:24 AM
-
By al_mckin in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 12:42 AM
-
By diablo266 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 11:59 PM
-
By xenoxaos in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 10:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08