I am trying to decide what Linux dist to laod onto my computer - I have seen Knoppix work through the CD. Is there any benefits to chosing Knoppix over another distrubution such as Fedora Core? Any benefits that Fedora may have over Knoppix?
I am trying to decide what Linux dist to laod onto my computer - I have seen Knoppix work through the CD. Is there any benefits to chosing Knoppix over another distrubution such as Fedora Core? Any benefits that Fedora may have over Knoppix?

Vintage 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive Cleaning Kit Lot (1 Scotch 3M + 1 Verbatim) NOS
$49.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Mixed Lot Of Vintage Software And Drivers - Install Discs - CDs - 94 Pieces
$85.00
Vintage ACS CompactFlash CF to 40-Pin IDE Drive Adapter Board ACS-CF-1LVT805A
$16.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite Laptop T1910CS With Adapter, Mouse, Manual-Parts Only
$150.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00