I've installed the Knoppix 3.3 without problems in my ASUS. After do 3 partitions (1 for swap, 1 for / and the last for home) I have seen that only the first two partitions were used, so I did it manually for use the /home active modifying the fstab file (and of course using mkfs.ext3 for the new partition).
I haven't problen using it because I have defined others users using this without problems.
But now, doing df -H I found a root.old partition linked to initrd directory
but I don't know what is this. It isn't in my fstab.
Can someone give me information about this? Can I delete it?
Thanks
Javier

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$229.99
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$395.00
HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
Panasonic Let's Note CF-SX2 Intel Core i5 SSD 128GB GB 8GB Used w/AC From JP
$119.00
Intel XEON Gold 6134 3.2GHZ 8 CORE 24.75MB L3 Cache 130W Processor
$39.99
DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$189.99