I know the link you posted, but it mainly deals with customization on Knoppix CD. Do I have to perform same tasks while creating ISO image od from Hard Disk Knoppix. Please eloborate !!! I am new to all this..
I know the link you posted, but it mainly deals with customization on Knoppix CD. Do I have to perform same tasks while creating ISO image od from Hard Disk Knoppix. Please eloborate !!! I am new to all this..

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 32GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$325.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650 v4 64GB RAM No Drives/OS Server
$490.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97