Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Creating ISO image ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Vadodara
    Posts
    20

    Creating ISO image ?

    I have installed Knoppix on my Hard Disk and customized as I needed. How do I create ISO image of the Knoppix which I have on my Hard Disk?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Vadodara
    Posts
    20

    Its about Hard Disk Installed Knoppix to ISO Image.

    I know the link you posted, but it mainly deals with customization on Knoppix CD. Do I have to perform same tasks while creating ISO image od from Hard Disk Knoppix. Please eloborate !!! I am new to all this..

Similar Threads

  1. Creating persistant disk image on external HDD
    By mark.johnson in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 11:07 PM
  2. Creating an image of the NTFS partition
    By TLis in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 09:49 PM
  3. Creating initial BOOT CD from ISO Image
    By Action-Man in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 01:30 PM
  4. error while creating the final image of knoppix
    By pankajgadhari in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2003, 11:15 AM
  5. Missing Image File for Creating Boot Floppy
    By jnowlin in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.98