Hi everyone,
I'm using my TV as my monitor, this works fine with Windoze but Knoppix doesn't detect it and so I only get bash. I cannot startx.
Is there anything I can do to get Knoppix to work through my TV?
Cheers
Andrew
Hi everyone,
I'm using my TV as my monitor, this works fine with Windoze but Knoppix doesn't detect it and so I only get bash. I cannot startx.
Is there anything I can do to get Knoppix to work through my TV?
Cheers
Andrew
Fixed - used the boot param:
fb800x600
And that fixed everything.
Cheers!

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99