Fixed - used the boot param:
fb800x600
And that fixed everything.
Cheers!
Hi everyone,
I'm using my TV as my monitor, this works fine with Windoze but Knoppix doesn't detect it and so I only get bash. I cannot startx.
Is there anything I can do to get Knoppix to work through my TV?
Cheers
Andrew
Fixed - used the boot param:
fb800x600
And that fixed everything.
Cheers!

SK Hynix 64GB (1x64GB) 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN Server Memory
$575.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00
1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2400T-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$340.00
Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99