-
Oops!
After a hd install I installed synaptic and then did an upgrade of all packages. I chose the default (n) "keep old" whenever prompted that a file had been configured by a script. Now when I reboot I get to the Welcome To Linux at Knoppix login screen (in English now) but cannot login. My previous root password does not work and my previous user name does not appear in the menu (just Knopix- Knoppix User and Root).
What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By renderer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 09:41 PM
-
By ilovelinux98 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 09:46 AM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By Magik in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$239.99

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Sophos SG 115 rev.3 Firewall Security Appliance SG1153BAEUS + OPNsense
$85.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99